Girlie Dust
I think the girlie fairies have been sprinkling girlie dust over me at night when I sleep ... it only took one day of wearing make-up and getting some nice comments to convert me into a girlie wirlie girlie. So here we are, day three and I've had make-up on every day (AND my big girlie high heel boots). I even succumbed to temptation and ordered myself a new girlie wirlie girlie handbag the other night ... and on the way home today I wafted some cash over the counter in Matalan in return for a couple of girlie scarves and some jewellery.
This weekend I have definite plans to turn the house upside down until I find my make-up bag (I didn't bother looking the other night) - no doubt I will find all sorts of treasures in there that I had forgotten that I had ... in any case, I got a £5 off voucher from Boots last week that I can use against some No 7 products or Ruby and Millie. I saw some Ruby and Millie lip glosses that weren't cheap at around £11 each, but you know what - I have spent my whole adult life opting for the cheaper options and just making do with less expensive stuff, and I have decided that it has to stop - I work bloody hard and I DESERVE to buy myself nice things whenever I want, so an £11 lip gloss it will be (okay, so it will be £6 after I've used the voucher, but even £6 is way above what I'd normally consider paying for something like that!) I think I might even treat myself to a new funky make-up bag ... I saw a half price make-up bag set in Matalan tonight that was quite nice, but my main motivation for getting it would have been the fact that it was so cheap ... and I fancy something lush looking instead. I really don't think it's going to take too long to get into the habit of shopping for ME and me alone ... best get Colin to rack up some overtime then, ha ha.

1 Comments:
I know what you mean, I have been going through a drab phase (like 17 years of it since Rob was born), and I too have decided recently that enough is enough.
Hope that you enjoy your Glammy Girly Girly new look - mind Colin doesn't start getting a haunted look in his eye wondering if you're gonna make demands on him (and not of the stampmaking kind ifkwim).
Kym
Galaxy Girl
3:16 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home