Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

10 March 2006

Unforgettable

Chatting to Ioannis at work yesterday afternoon, and told him that the whole point of any woman having a man was for him to do the DIY, pay for and carry the shopping and fix the car ... 'typical woman' he says. NO, says I, I'm NOT a typical woman. In fact, I'm not like any other woman I know, and I don't want to be like everyone else. He makes a comment along the lines of me having SOME female attributes. We both know he's talking about my tits.

Neil rings me this morning for a whinge, and for the phone number for Grand Prix Karting. The conversation:

Me: When you speak to Patrick, don't forget to tell him that you're my friend.
Neil: Will he know who you are?
Me: Yes, of COURSE he will, but if you're that bothered, tell him you're a friend of Kate and Colin.
Neil: Well, I could just say I'm a friend of Kate, the one with huge tits.
Me: Great - is that the only thing that people remember me by, then? My chest?
Neil: No, you've got a fat arse as well.

Gee, thanks! I think it's a good job that Neil is my best friend, or I might have to kill him.

Anyway ... this got me thinking - IS my chest the only thing that people remember me by? When we get a batch of new doctors starting, does word go round that to get hold of the Postgraduate programme they need to go and find Kate, the secretary in the Academic Unit with big boobies?? I'm not quite sure whether I should be flattered, insulted or incredibly hurt that my chest department warrants more remembrance than the rest of me.

And here was me thinking that my popularity was down to my caring, helpful nature and sensitive and sunny personality ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home