Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

07 March 2006

Slurp!

Now I know I'm getting a bit too old to be lusting after male visions of loveliness, but what the hell ... if I'm going to grow old disgracefully then I'm going to do it in style!

This, as you are no doubt aware if you are a regular reader of my blog, is the lovely Protocol. I thought before I head off to bed I'd just have a little slurp, drool and lust-induced moment of gazing at their gorgeousness in the hope that I have pleasant dreams ...

Yuuuummmmmmmmmm ...

Did you ever see such fine, upstanding, handsome young men?? You just would not believe how much I'm looking forward to seeing them play on 1st April. Or maybe you would.

Oh John, John ... be Mine ... (he's the one in the middle in the picture above this, or if you're looking at the pic below he's second from the right).



Okay, I admit it ... now that these pics are here I can log on from work tomorrow to lust after them some more - can you blame me?

Sweet dreams .... xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home