Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

02 March 2006

I Dream Of ...

Do you ever have one of those days where something random triggers a long buried memory?? I can't even remember what triggered me off this morning, but my mind has been having a meander back through those childhood days that seem so long ago (okay, they WERE so long ago).

When I was little we lived in what I remember to be a three bedroomed terrace house near a big park, in Winns Avenue - oh! I know what triggered it off - I had an order from someone who lives just round the corner from there! I think I was about 3 or 4 when we moved there, and about 7 or so when we moved again. I used to dream, and I still do sometimes, about floating down the stairs while sitting on a baby blanket. I am convinced that we actually had this particular blanket - one of the ones with a cute animally type thing appliqued onto the front. It was sort of like a magic carpet scenario. Thinking about that led me to thinking about other dreams I've had where I'm flying - like I would just stretch out my arms and push off from the ground with my foot and just sort of glide along. Yes, I know it sounds bizarre, but there must be some sort of explanation for both dreams, particularly as they are both heavily recurring.

Still in my family-focused phase, I think I shall be remembering lots more detail about life as a small child. I must remember to write it all down so that I can scrap it!

On the scrapping front, I am still alternatively mad sick jealous and furious that I never have time to play. Things are going to have to change, because I can't cope with this level of workload indefinitely. Oh, how I long for the days when all I had to worry about when I got home was what to cook for tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home