Hubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble
It seems that yet again there has been a blow-up over at UK Scrappers. After I'd spent all evening uploading the new stock to the website I went onto UKS to post in the Sponsors forum to tell everyone what's new, and discovered that the Community forum has temporarily been removed. It seems that there have been more complaints about the content of some of the posts.
I can't say that I'm surprised.
After the big bust-up just before Christmas, UKS was a wonderful place to be ... 95% of the threads were about scrapping, or at the very least about crafty pursuits. However, as you might expect, that didn't last very long, and now there are numerous threads about nothing. Anyone who is a regular visitor to UKS will know that the last bust-up related to frustration over posts that one particular person was making ... but there is another member, who is relatively new, who I have noticed seems to have the compulsion to start multiple threads each day which include numerous polls on drivel. Whilst I wouldn't dream of complaining to the mods about the rubbish being posted, I really don't like it ... but my philosophy is very much that I should live and let live - as usual I place my trust in Mary Anne and the mods to run UKS the way they think is right.
So ... as I seem (yet again) to have missed all the trouble, would someone mind telling me what's happened this time? I admit it, I'm incurably nosey!
I'm also rather saddened that this is all happening again ... why is it so difficult for people to understand what is and is not appropriate to post on a board that is supposed to be about scrapbooking?
Anyway ... moving on:
I have at least made a start on my list of things to do - I got the new stock uploaded to the website last night (with the exception of the two new Bazzill colours, because I was too lazy to go up to the office to find the invoice to see what the colours were called so that I could download the correct images from the Bazzill website ...). I have at least updated yesterday's post to show that I've done it (just in case anyone was bored enough with their life to care whether I'd done it or not!)
I had a quick look for the endowment paperwork this morning, but I couldn't find it. It's a bit worrying actually, because I did have it in my bag before Christmas, but presumably took it out and left it on the bed, cos it's not in my bag now ... I couldn't see it this morning in the usual places that Colin tends to stash things that he moves. I will have to have a really good look for it tonight.
Anyway, I'm at work and I'm supposed to be working ...
Oh, and I still didn't find out what The Scrap Pad is - someone please put me out of my misery!

1 Comments:
haha if you find out what scrap pad is can you share the secret with me, Ive been wondering too.
Jak x
8:03 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home