Courtesy of Canon
There you go, here I am in glorious technicolour - not the most supermodelly model type person I admit, but I'm good at making faces! This pic, and the new one I'm using as my avatar were taken by Sean - following in my footsteps, he's starting to get addicted to photography (the only downside is that he wants my new camera!)I'm really pleased with the pics that I have taken so far, they are excellent quality. It'll take me some time to get to grips with all the different functions, but I'll get there in the end.
Ordered another huge load of 7gypsies scrumtiousbumptious stashypoos this morning - I can't wait to get my hands on all those gorgeous rub-ons ...
Now, because I'm struggling to stay conscious at the moment, I think I should head off to bed - I don't think I can cope with feeling like this tomorrow.
Oh! I know what I wanted to say ... stamp machines selling really really well. I've had to order another batch today as I have an order waiting for one, and hopefully the others won't be hanging around here for too long. It's times like that that I love running Scrapbook Mad, because then it seems worthwhile.
Ok, bed ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home