Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

11 January 2006

Tone The Crows!


Why is it that even when you know that doing something is only going to end in tears, you do it anyway? The ink in the office printer needed refilling, because the invoices were coming out so faint and streaky that I could hardly read them. So tonight, despite knowing full well that more toner would end up over me and the table than in the cartridge, I gritted my teeth and got on with it. It took me half a pack of baby wipes to get all the ink off my hands, the keyboard and the table. I was covered in it, literally. Yuk. I even got it on my new shirt - you'd think I'd know better than to do it wearing a new shirt, wouldn't you!


Like my pic? It's an old one, I'm afraid - the problem with being up here on the office computer in the dead of night is that none of the computers downstairs are switched on, hence I can't surf the network to find something more current. This is me ... I did this layout in September 2003, while we were at the Scrapaholics weekend at Luton. It seems so long ago (well, I suppose it was). For once it's actually a reasonable picture of me - I don't seem to photograph very well.

I was in bed by 9.00 pm last night because I had a bad migraine (I had been asleep on the couch since 8.00 pm), so you'd think that I'd be bright and breezy today, wouldn't you? No such luck ... I've been tired as ever, though I suspect that's more likely to be because I ran out of my Lantus at the end of last week. As ever, putting myself last behind all my other commitments, I didn't manage to get to the doctors until tonight. Still, at least I have now stocked up on testing strips as well as Insulin, so there's no excuse now.

On that note, I have a date with a new syringe and a nice sharp needle ... and then a hot date with my nice cuddly Colin, who has just ordered my camera ... yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home