Shopping Cart Crazy!
I'm surprised, to say the least. I placed a pre-order for the new Basic Grey Blitzen range today and then worked out a special deal for the website. Within about two minutes of posting on UK Scrappers information on the deal, the shopping cart was going into overdrive with customers frantically filling their carts with Blitzen! Of course, I'm not complaining - it's always really nice to see that happen, and to know that yes, I did make the right decision in ordering in a certain product.
I've spent a couple of hours messing around here on the computer, when really I have more important things to be doing, like work. There is a huge pile of stamps up in the office that I really need to sort out for despatch - I had great intentions this morning, but Ethan didn't go to nursery today as he wasn't well, and in all honesty it's difficult to process and pack orders with a fractious 3 year old wrapped round your neck! I gave up early this afternoon and we retreated downstairs to watch Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine etc. Thankfully he seems much better now, so I'll hopefully be able to send him to nursery tomorrow and will be able to catch up on my work.

1 Comments:
update your blog missy - i want the goss!
8:30 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home