Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

09 January 2006

Cheese Me!

Colin managed to surprise me today ... out of the blue this afternoon he turned round to me and said 'do you want to order your camera then?' Good job I was sitting down, or I'd have dropped down in a dead faint!

He had ordered me a Canon EOS350D for my birthday back in July, but the website he ordered it from messed him around and he told them to forget it. Although I was bowled over that he wanted to get me this wondrous piece of kit for my birthday, I was kind of glad, because the money was far better used in paying some money off the credit card.

So, I've spent the last six months pining for this baby, and here today he's really made my day. Now the only problem we have is deciding where to order it from.

Love that man (I'm so easily bought ...)

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have my camera, and can then drive everyone mad taking endless photos.

As Ethan always says whenever he sees me with a camera at hand:

'Mummy, cheese me!'

On the work front, I'm pleased to say that apart from printing everything out, I have finished doing the accounts ... phew! Hopefully this means that when I've caught up with orders tomorrow I can get in my craft room and play to my heart's content.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home