Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

16 January 2006

It's Late ...

Look, just had to log back in to prove a point ... it's just gone 3.00 am and I have JUST finished packing and processing the last order.

I'm knackered ... not that that will be any surprise to anyone. Now, lucky me, I have to go downstairs and sort out the washing that Colin took out of the washing machine earlier but couldn't be bothered to put on the radiator. As it is, the chances of Sean's school uniform and any clothes for Ethan for tomorrow being dry now is zilch. What a perfect end to the day ... more to moan and groan about!

Wanted to tell you all about my lovely new camera and show you some pics, but no time now ... plus I need to find the wireless connection that Colin has nicked from my craft room computer ... maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home