Is It A Coincidence?
So ... do you think it's a coincidence that I get to work this morning and switch my mobile on, to get a text message from Colin:
"Love you lots and lots"
Now, call me cynical, but isn't it funny that he sends me a message like this after I spend half the night packing his orders because 'they absolutely have to go out tomorrow', and I keep all his Ebay ones separate as he is going to take them to the Post Office and get a certificate of posting ... but yet when I went upstairs to grab my bag of parcels this morning, he HADN'T taken the ones I'd left for him ... so all that work for nothing.
Coincidence?
Maybe the fact that the washing that he'd 'left on the side' after he'd taken it out of the washing machine had just been tossed by him into the new sink (which although new, is covered in half an inch of dust and sawdust because it's been in the kitchen while he's been working in there) and hence is going to have to be rewashed (okay, to be honest I don't think there was one thing in there that I could see had got streaky dirty marks on it, but he doesn't have to know that!)
Coincidence?
I think not! And just for these two misdemeanours, he can send me as many text messages as he likes, but the fact remains ... he can bloody well cook dinner tonight - I'm going to put my feet up and chill out while he slaves over a hot cooker. Well, in an ideal world that's what would happen, but in reality no doubt Sean will end up cooking again (I'm so lucky to have a son who loves to cook).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home