Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

17 January 2006

Missionary Position

Speaking of missions, I have a few missions that I absolutely must complete this week (some of them I absolutely must do today to get Colin off my back!)

I thought it might help me to make a list here because as lots of you will know, I have a brain like a sieve and have difficulty in remembering what I need to do unless I tattoo it somewhere where I will see it constantly!

Okay ... so:

Send stuff to Baylie for UKS ribbon swap (done!)
Find P60 for accountant (done!)
Find endowment policy paperwork
Put new stock on website (done!)
Tidy office (oh my God, a major task ...)
Sort out paint cans for Roger (done!)
Finish unfinished layouts (there are lots ...)
Sort out stamp for wedding invitation for UKS lady (can't remember who it was off the top of my head)
Make christening card for Kieran
Make birthday card for Roberto
Get love stamps sorted out and on the website
Tidy craft room (another major task ...)

Damn, I didn't realise I had quite so much to do ...

I think I need coffee ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home