Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

17 January 2006

Gross!

Oh my God, what was I thinking! That photo I uploaded in last night's post is seriously disgusting! It just goes to show that uploading pics while only half-conscious is not a good idea - lesson learned, for sure!

I am pleased to say that I was in bed within a couple of minutes of posting last night - that's got to be a record for me, in bed and fast asleep just after 11.30 pm - but boy do I feel better for it! I maybe wouldn't go so far as to say that I feel refreshed, but I certainly feel better than I did yesterday.

Today I have a mission. Well, really what I mean is that I have a mission when I get home ... I keep seeing mentions of The Scrap Pad on other blogs - so my mission is to find it to see what it is . Incessantly nosey, that's me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home