Mrs Moneybags Strikes Again
Somebody stop me ... I'm on a shopping rollercoaster and I can't get off ...
After last night's little sojourn through the aisles of the fat girlie section (I'm sorry, I think I meant to say the 'gorgeous non-skinny stunners section'), I've been flexing my spending muscle more and more today - it's no wonder we're always skint! First off I spent an obscene amount of dosh on a huge wodge of braid for the website, which I am trying very hard not to lick, because it is superlicious. I'm also studiously ignoring the fact that I have a squillion metres to cut from it ...

Then a little trip to look for a new laptop - I wasn't really expecting to buy one today, and a trip around first Staples, then Currys and PC Wank confirmed my suspicions that lappies are just too darn expensive. All the ones we looked at just weren't the right specifications - either the RAM was too small or the graphics card wasn't good enough. However, we accidentally stumbled on an Advent lappie in PC Wank that not only had the RAM and graphics card we wanted, but also was faster and had a bigger hard drive than all the others that we'd looked at. Kerching! £600 later I'm the proud owner of a new high-spec laptop. Advent is the own brand of PC Wank/Currys, and whilst I normally wouldn't touch anything from PC Wank with a bargepole, Colin has been using an Advent laptop for a few months now (that his company gave him), and it works pretty well. My one is nicely compact too, though I was a tad pissed off that Colin wouldn't let me go back to Currys to get a nice sugar pink neoprene case for it.

Maybe I should've bought this last night on Ebay ... call me a dirty slut (if you must), but I have ALWAYS wanted to have a corset. This one is gorgeous, and I believe it's one of a kind ... apparently it's a 'fuck me' corset - or at least, that's what Col said when I showed him *snigger*. He was egging me on to bid lots for it (it went for about £25.50), but as the seller will make them to order I wasn't all that bothered about getting this one in particular - in case you're interested, the seller's name is xxavyxx. Oh, and get this, because it's boned you don't need to wear a bra with it. Hhhmmm ... I do, I have to say, have a rather magnificent pair of boobicles - it's amazing how many men talk to my chest rather than to my face *smirk* ... of course the fact that I often deliberately dress to show plenty of cleavage is irrelevant! (*listen, if you were me and you had very little confidence and KNEW that you weren't exactly a raving beauty, wouldn't you show plenty of cleavage too if you thought you could put a smile on the face of the men around you as well as a bulge in their trouser departments? It's called POWER!*)
Unfortunately for me, the only men I ever come across (oo-er) are at work, and there are very very few men there that are worth giving a first glance to, never mind a second one - I will admit that there is one particular person who I wouldn't mind being locked in the stationery cupboard with, but a) I will name no names; b) I have my lovely Colin; c) he wants me baaaad; and d) I am deluding myself. Which brings me to e) it's fun to see if I can make him pant with lust in my direction and have the knowledge that I could have him if I wanted to. Which I never would, because of b) above.
Anyway, getting back to the subject of the corset and going braless ... blooming heck, there's no way I'd leave the house unless my boobicles were very well supported by said corset ... can you imagine, no support equals nipples round me knees (!); or even worse, the risk of an avalanche of booby flesh over the top of the corset and out in public. Can you imagine the panic that would cause?
Forgive me for rambling on, but I seem to be in a reflective mood tonight. I realised yesterday that I could be making so much more of myself (given some ME time), hence my sojourn for new clothes. I'm planning on a big wardrobe clearout over the next couple of weeks to get rid of all the old stuff that I won't or shouldn't wear; and if I can keep up my make-up regime then that coupled with better, nicer clothes will hopefully make me feel a lot better. Reporting back on my new skin care regime started a couple of weeks ago, I did have a blip when I came out in a huge spotty rash over my face, but I think it was caused by using toner after I had used the Olay thermal skin polisher - I think the toner sort of 'burnt' my face, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I have stopped using the toner and my skin does feel a lot better - it's a lot softer and I am convinced that I look loads younger (or perhaps that's just wishful thinking). I would, however, wholeheartedly recommend the thermal skin polisher to anyone of my age and above - I loooove the way it heats up on your face when you put it on! My only gripe with it is that you really have to work on rinsing it off (which is why I was using toner afterwards in the first place, to remove the last traces). I think I might buy myself a spray bottle and fill it with plain water and a few drops of essential oil, and use that as a toner instead.
So, that's where my life is at right now ... and it's just hit 3.00 am and I haven't packed any orders yet (oops), which is what I came up to the office to do a couple of hours ago. Fortunately I had a snooze in the chair earlier tonight so I reckon I've got another couple of hours before my brain shuts down for the night, so I should get on with it!
Tomorrow (today) I'm definitely intending to do some scrapping - I have a 6 x 6" layout of Ethan to finish (title and journalling) and then I want to get to grips with my new lushalicious Sassafras Lass papers while I have the urge - who knows what masterpieces I will create (none, probably).

1 Comments:
Do you know what Kate your blog is so refreshing - going into my favs to read every day!! Keep up the rambling cos gives me a huge chuckle.
10:25 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home