Last Of The Big Spenders ...
I loooove Ebay so much! I have secured myself two very nice brand new skirts for the princely sum of £5.30 tonight ... this is good, because it means there is still dosh in the bank for me to spend on other stuff ... think I'll buy myself some more boots, actually!
It seems that my cybercrop kits have gone down really well, and I'm absolutely over the moon about that ... there have been a few comments about the coasters - they are basically lumps of wood (or laminate flooring as they're calling it), but hey - use your imagination, girls - and see what whizzy things you can come up with. There were actually a few coasters spare when I'd finished packing the kits up, so I think I might have a play tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I enjoyed putting the kits together so much that I think I might start putting together kits regularly - even if it's only a couple of times a year.
I'm finally starting to feel like I know where we're headed. I've really felt the strain recently what with being ill and being forced to go to work every day; plus trying to keep up with the website and look after the kids. I am so lucky to have my Seanie, who is a massive help to me by keeping Ethan occupied. I'm also very fortunate that he loves cooking and has regular urges to tidy up (it won't last!) I don't know quite how I would have managed without his help these last few weeks, as Colin has been working every hour God sends (and then some) and he's not been around to help. Anyway, I think I've made a decision about the future of the website ... I don't want to shut it down and I don't want to sell it, but I do think that I will work on reducing the number of products that we sell ... running a website with a large inventory is hard work, and I think that reducing the number of products in our inventory will make life a bit easier for me ... and maybe even leave me more time to spend with the kids or, dare I say it, time to scrap!
In the meantime, we have the Easter weekend stretching ahead of us ... although it would be nice to think that the time will pass at a leisurely rate, you can bet it's going to be one of those 'blink and you'll miss it' jobbies. I want to spend tomorrow scrapping (I also need to make some ATCs for the dance card swap for the cybercrop) and I also have a bit of shopping planned (nothing too exciting, just a little trip to Dunelm Mill for a few housey bits) ... oh, and maybe a new laptop (!) Sean is planning on going shopping with his Dad tomorrow, and Ethan will be at nursery, so hopefully I'll be able to spend a bit of quality time with Colin (or at least I should say quality time for ME while I scrap and while I make him get on with some work in the kitchen ...) I don't go back to work until Wednesday, so hopefully I'm going to get lots done this weekend.
Well, time is getting on (as usual) and I really should take myself off to bed, but I have the urge for an orange juice ice lolly, so I think I will indulge myself and then perhaps have a little mooch through my stash while I plan a layout or two before I head on up to my beddybyes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home