Ebay Alert!
Before I disappear off into the night, I forgot to mention my two Ebay super-bargains of the day ...
One brand new David & Goliath large Trendy Wendy bowling bag - RRP £30, Katiepops paid 99 p plus £3 postage
and
One brand new David & Goliath 'Boys Are Smelly' messenger bag - RRP unknown, but probably around the £20 mark - Katiepops paid £5 plus £2.50 postage.
Superbargainous or what!
If you wanna have a peek at some of the D&G stuff (it's so cool), you'll find it at Chicks Rule. Check out their badges, I reckon they'd make great embellishments!
Anyway, if you've never met me and you see someone that you think might be me at Bonanza on Friday, look for the big red messenger bag with a big bare boy's bum on it, and that'll clinch it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home