Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

30 April 2006

Blonde Moments

Yesterday, I did it. I took the plunge. I tried really hard to ignore the fact that Andy was cutting huge long chunks of hair off in case I started to have regrets before he'd even finished ... but it's done.


The long, frumpy, boring hair has gone and has been replaced by a sexy highlighted shaggy short cut. I came out of the salon loathing it somewhat, as Andy had coiffed and teased it until it was as bouffant as a pedigree poodle, but once it had settled itself down a bit it looked so much better (and there's no way it'll ever look the same when I'm styling it anyway), and now I love it. AND it takes years off me!

Goodbye, frumpy old Katiepops, and hello foxy mama!

Why did I wait so long?

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen E Cosmetics said...

Bloody hell Kate, you look fab,it sure has taken years off, dontcha just love a new doo!

10:58 pm

 
Blogger Jak said...

fabby Kate, absolutely love it!! Really suits you too, Jak x

1:46 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fab Kate!!!!! Suits you!

2:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home