Booked For Bonanza
There has been much 'shall I or shan't I' going on chez Moi with regards to Bonanza over the last few months. On the one hand, with my Mojo on extended sick leave I couldn't see the point in going; and on the other, it's at the NEC and therefore just on my doorstep and I should hence make an effort.
The last few weeks where I've been feeling more like a scrapper and less like someone who used to scrap, I've sort of been building up to getting myself booked but was putting it off ... and I'm so glad I did!
I was surprised that Colin's Mum expressed some real interest last week in starting to scrap herself, so I invited her to come to Bonanza with me as my treat ... and last night I got us booked up. I'm so pleased, and Irene seemed so excited, and I'm looking forward to a day of in-lawly bonding; the opportunity to learn some new things and play with new toys; and seeing some old friends.
We've booked to just attend on Friday - she could only really see about four classes that she wanted to do, so we've decided to fit it all in on one day, and then we can all spend the day together on Saturday doing fun family things with the kids. I gave her my credit card number last night, so hopefully she will have managed to get on and finish her end of the booking today.
Fortunately, the classes I decided I'd like to do actually coincide with the ones that she wants to do, so I don't have to worry about her wandering around on her own while I'm in a class.
My classes are:
9.15 - Bookworm with Paper Artsy
1.00 - Can't Wait for Summer with Arctic Frog
2.15 - Just You and Me - Making Memories Vintage Hip (Irene is also going to book this one)
4.45 - Get Sassy with Sassafras Lass
and I've also got some Make and Take vouchers so we can go and have a play with some (hopefully) interesting and exciting things throughout the day.
Now all I need to do is book a day off from work ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home