Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

26 April 2006

Simple Pleasures ...

It really doesn't take much to make me happy ... I managed to blag myself a voicemail set-up on my phone here at the hospital ... so no longer do I have to worry about some of our really unwell patients being unable to get hold of me if I'm out of the office. The best thing about it? It sends me an automatic e-mail to tell me that I've got a message ... gotta love it!

Mind you, with the announcement of 800 vacances Trust-wide last week, I might not have a job in the future to need voicemail anyway ... I bet it's no surprise to anyone that these redundancies will go from the bottom upwards, rather than from the top downwards, huh?

On that note, I can only hope and pray that someone makes the management team here redundant. There is such strength of feeling about them, all of it negative - I can't find anyone who has a good word to say about any of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home