Himping
Well, I'm still himping. I still can't weight bear on my left heel for the most part, though now and again I have been able to walk almost normally for a few steps. I can't decide whether I should go and get it looked at - though bearing in mind I've been like this since Thursday I suppose I should, particularly as being partially debilitated like this is driving me mad - I have much to do and it's not easy trying to do stuff balancing on one leggy.
My Race For Life event is looming ever closer, and I'm starting to fret about the fact that I cannot do any training while my foot is like this. Come what may, I WILL be doing the race, even if I have to himp my way around the whole course. I never thought I'd be eager to exercise, so let's hope the urge continues once my foot has recovered!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home