Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

01 May 2006

Hair Raising

As I suspected, styling the new 'do' myself wasn't easy. Of course, it wasn't helped by the fact that I had to pinch Sean's hair gel cos I couldn't find my mousse. I'm still aggravated about that, because I know I came across it somewhere recently ... I've had no use for it for absolutely yonks (and why would I when I've had long, poker-straight hair for aeons).

I was forced to go shopping (what a great trial that was, having to go shopping ... didn't enjoy it at all!) for some hair stuff, and so treated myself to some hair putty (whatever the hell that is supposed to be) and some extreme hold mousse - both Tresemme - I love the Tresemme shampoo and conditioner so I thought I'd give the styling stuff a try. Plus it makes me feel like a big spender, buying something that is supposed to be salon quality. Also treated myself to a new round hair brush, and some self-gripping rollers. I still know that there's not a cat in hell's chance of my hair looking like it did when I left the salon, no matter how much styling products I buy and use ... but it was nice to go out and spend some more money on ME!

Did a little wander around Sainsburys after, to get the bits that Colin left off of his online Tesco shop yesterday, namely loo roll, soda crystals, dishwasher salt, washing powder etc ... all the essentials. All the walking around hasn't done my foot much good, but it is still much better than yesterday - I can at least put a little weight on it now, though it is still very swollen and fairly painful. No doubt a good night's sleep will help it more ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home