Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

22 January 2006

I Will Pay For This!

Well, lookie here ... it's 6.30 am and I haven't got to bed yet - I've spent the last few hours doing all the artwork for Colin so that he can make stamps when he gets up. I have to say, at the moment I'm feeling fine ... not really tired at all (probably something to do with snoozing away half the afternoon), but I know I am going to suffer for it later.

I think while I still have the inclination I am going to get some more washing sorted out and then go to bed, though when I looked a couple of hours ago, Ethan was in our bed with Daddy, and I don't want to disturb him unnecessarily. I can always doze off here on the sofa I suppose, or go and get in Ethan's bed.

Anyway, if you see me on here later moaning about how shattered I am, please tell me that it's my own fault!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home