Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

22 January 2006

Fed Up!

Okay, so I'm suffering ...

I know it's my own fault, but hey, it's not like I was partying all night. I eventually went to bed at around 9.15 this morning - Ethan came downstairs just after 8.00 am, and came and sat on my lap and watched TV ... I dozed off for a bit then. Slept until just after 3.00 pm this afternoon, which was good apart from the very vivid and bizarre dreams that I had.

I can't seem to get motivated - I've just sat and processed and packed a whole load of orders, and I still have a few left but I have just got to the point where I can't do any more. I still have to get those paint cans done for Roger, and they have to be done tonight, I simply can't put it off any longer. Not that I have been putting it off, I just haven't had time to do it up to now. Colin made a load of stamps this morning and I think he expected me to sit and mount them all and then get them all out in the post tomorrow, but that's just not happening! It will take me at least an hour and a half to get them all mounted, and then another couple of hours for invoicing etc, and I'm determined to get to bed reasonably early tonight (by 1.00 am). They will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm still not feeling well. At the moment I'd just like to go and curl up in bed and stay there for a couple of weeks. I'm at the point now where I wish I could get rid of the businesses and spend some time just for me doing the things that I want to do, instead of having to work all the time. To be honest, most of the time I love running Scrapbook Mad and One Stop Stamps, but lately I've been feeling more and more tired and drained and starting to resent the time that I'm having to devote to doing this. Hey ho, no doubt these feelings will pass in a couple of days, like they usually do ... but in the meantime I'm supposed to be covering these paint cans for Roger ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home