Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

18 May 2006

Golden Girls ...



Inky fingers of the World, unite!

Hot-footing it's way to Scrapbook Mad at this precise moment is a lovely big box chock-full of goodies to make us arty girls swoon ... Golden Gesso, Gel Medium, Crackle Paste and that stuff you use to do image transfers (I haven't had my coffee yet, my brain isn't working properly!) ... oh, and those boxes full of taster pots of the Golden mediums, including the moulding paste, gel medium and other stuff. I admit it, I'm at work and I can't be arsed to go and dig out the full monty of info about them!

Anyway, keep an eye on the website, cos it'll be up there soon ... and at excellent prices too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home