Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

16 May 2006

Is This An Obsession?


I just couldn't help myself ... I've done another layout, while Sean was cooking some dinner tonight. On the plus side I did manage to stop myself from starting a second layout tonight ... although I did download another kit that I have plans for ...

I was determined to get an early night tonight as after several late nights in a row I'm starting to look haggard! Once I've done this posting I shall be tootling off to bed in the hopes of a good nights sleep, as the work is piling up at work and I need to have a clear head tomorrow so that I can plough through as much of it as possible.

Lots of you have no doubt introduced a friend or relative to scrapping - aint it a great feeling when you watch the bug bite them on the bum?! Even though I carted Irene back off home on Sunday with a bag full of stash, I did still wonder whether she would really do any scrapping ... but the bug seems to have bitten big time - she did a layout about Sean yesterday, and apparently today she's done a layout about Ethan - AND she's been on a two hour stash accumulation trip round Southport today. This is GREAT - it is so cool to think that we will have something in common that we can share ... and even better if it means that it costs Colin lots of money ... well, he's gotta look after his girlie and his Mummy, don't you think? The next step for us is to find a crop venue in Southport and then we are going to consider starting a Scrapbook Mad Southport crop - it will give us the push to spend more time in Southport (I haven't been up for over a year); Colin and the boys will get to spend more time with family; and I get to do more scrapping ... can't be bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home