Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

16 May 2006

I Have To Stop This ...


... or I will never get any sleep ...

You guessed it, I've been digiscrapping the night away. I couldn't help myself, honest! This first one is of my Auntie Dolly, taken at my cousin Gavin's wedding in 2004. I used the Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi kit, with the letters taken from their Sweet Sprinkles kit. As per my usual style it's clean and simple lines, but I still enjoyed putting it together - I do rather like the fact that you can just chuck stuff at it and not have to worry about glue!

This second layout is using the Shabby Princess Sweet Sprinkles kit, and it's of my niece, Ciara. I love this photo of her, she's such a cutie, and I love the papers in this kit too ... very girlie and very licious!

Ahem, it's 3.00 am, and I was supposed to be having an early night tonight ...

Oh! I almost forgot! There have been discussions tonight about what we're going to do with Scrapbook Mad over the next year - we've now got an objective set and are going to start working towards our ultimate goal - I have to say I really can't wait to set things in motion and see our plans come to fruition - all I can say is that it's going to be an interesting and exciting time ahead ... so watch this space!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home