Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

10 May 2006

The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers ...

You know how Tigger is all bouncy? That's how I feel lately. I still cannot get over the amount of positive comments that I've had from people about my hair and how well I'm looking. Andrea stopped me today in the corridor to tell me that I've lost a hell of a lot of weight and ask how I'd done it - the truth is, I just tried to stop eating quite so much rubbish and get a bit more exercise. Funnily enough, I had to go to the doctors with Sean tonight about his migraines, and also to get a repeat prescription for my Insulin, so I hopped on the scales while I was there ... I'm not one for weighing myself at any time, but I do recall how much I weighed when I went to see Mr Spychal this time last year about getting my gallbladder removed - and by my calculations I've lost just under 3 1/2 stone - can't be bad, particularly as I haven't been dieting.

Anyway, it has been said that I look like I'm glowing recently, and that I look so much brighter, and I suppose I feel that way too. I'd be hard pressed not to feel good with so many compliments coming in my direction over the last couple of weeks.

Oh, just remembered, Andrea also said that several people have been discussing how much weight I've lost too ... I wonder who? And why?

Anyway, I feel positively bouncy ... lively and interesting and attractive. And tomorrow is Wednesday, which means lots of our doctors will be around for the postgraduate meeting, which means I shall take extra care in the morning when I'm getting ready in the hopes of a few more compliments to boost my ego and my confidence. My lovely new linen shirt arrived yesterday, so if I get up early enough to look for my cream coloured trousers, I might wear that tomorrow, and wow them all with my beauty (oh how deluded can I be?!) Actually remembering where the heck my trousers might be would be a distinct start - I have no bloody idea what I might have done with them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:18 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home