Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

01 June 2006

Rambling

Ooh, hark at me last night with my digital creation! Aren’t I posh? No? Thought not!

Now the deal is, I’m at work and I have got absolutely nothing done today because it seems that today is this week’s ‘faffy’ day. So really, I do have far better things to do than keep popping on to gaze in wonderment at my lovely papers wot I made all by myselfs. I can’t help it – in general I am good with computers, but trying to learn how to use Photoshop to its full potential (or even a small bit of it) gives me a bit headache. So, I’m very impressed with my first efforts.

And of course I had to make myself a little contact sheet so that I can kid myself that I am a fully-fledged designer. Well, I have to have some pleasures in life, don’t I? I can pretend – and judging by the moaning at home, the kids would rather I pretend to be a designer than a popstar, which is my latest thing. I can’t help it. I sit working on the laptop in the living with my Ipod on while they are watching TV, and I have to have the music at ear-bleed-inducing levels of volume … and I HAVE to sing along, which does not a popular Mummyperson make. How can you not sing along to a cracking tune?

Speaking of which, here’s a list of 5 random tunes on my Ipod which are on constant play at the moment:

The Bees – Chicken Payback
Boy Kill Boy – Back Again
Head Automatica – Graduation Day
The Zutons – Valerie
Blu Cantrell ft Sean Paul – Breathe

What’s on yours?

Random revelation for the day: severe lack of sleep causes me to talk even more crap than I usually do. Remedy: early night. Likelihood of carrying out remedy tonight: Nil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home