Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

02 June 2006

DaPops Digital Designs


God, I'm posh! I've been confined to the living room tonight as Colin didn't come until about 9.00 pm, and Sean was out, so I had to be down here with Ethan, and took the opportunity to get on with my kit ... what do you think?

I still need to do a little bit of work on it cos I had a few problems when I was trying to save some of the elements, but other than that I absolutely love it! Now all I need to do is get a layout done as an example and who knows, I might even put it on the website as a freebie download. Or then again, maybe I'll make you all pay for it (and won't I look like a right arse when everyone tells me it's crap and they wouldn't want it even if it was free!)

And so much for an early night tonight ... I really should go up now, but there are still bits and bobs that I want to think about or do before I go to bed. On the other hand, bearing in mind that my brain was in overdrive today because I was so tired, I should go to bed now so that I don't do that all over again tomorrow! Tell you what, if you thought I was eccentric when I'm in 'normal' mode, I'm ten times worse in 'knackered brain melt' mode. I spent half an hour this morning thinking up new weird and wonderful names for the Eye Centre, and all because I couldn't find the extention for the intensive care unit in the main part of the hospital - because someone has seen fit to change the name of ICU to 'critical care services'. So I decided that the Eye Centre needed a better name too. Then I added to my list of job titles for myself ... since the changing of a certain person's job title to 'Administrative Support Manager' some time ago, myself and Si have been having fun coming up with new titles for me ... as it is, I seem to have evolved from simply Medical Secretary (actually, my official title is Senior Medical Secretary) into a Personal Assistant, but just recently I have been:

Personal Assistant to Miss S Rauz and Confidence Organiser for Specified Junior Doctors

Personal Assistant to Miss S Rauz and Instiller of Discipline and Standards in Junior Doctors

Personal Assistant to Miss S Rauz and Eye Centre Man Magnet

Personal Assistant to Miss S Rauz and Head of Facetious Stroppiness

Well, it keeps us amused, even if it IS stupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home