Frustration!
So here I am this morning thinking of all the things I can get done today ... Ethan's nursery rang first thing this morning to say that the heating isn't working and therefore not to bring him in. I'm beavering away in the office like a woman possessed, generating invoices and packing orders ... when in comes a customer e-mail that leaves me gobsmacked. Apparently said customer is not happy with the service I provide and my level of communication, because the order which went out last Wednesday hasn't arrived yet. Now, this is a customer who contacted me through UK Scrappers to tell me that there was an sql error coming up on the payment page when they placed their order and hence they wanted to pay over the phone. As soon as I was made aware of the situation I organised a paypal invoice and the order went out the next day ... admittedly the order didn't go out within a day of being placed, but that was during the time that Ethan was bad with chickenpox and I didn't get any work done for days. Anyway, I have never said that I guarantee despatch within one day, only that I try to despatch within one day.
Then to piss me off even further, the phone rings ... I can't remember who the company were (which is very annoying, because I want to ring them back and complain). The voice at the other end demands to know if I'm still using a HP inkjet printer. Yes, I reply. So, she wants to know the model number. I tell her I have no idea, so she demands that I go and look. I ask her just who she is and who the company are again - she says they are a stationery company. I say that I have never heard of them and as I am not one of their customers I fail to see what business it is of theirs what printer I use. She says that she has spoken to us before. I ask when, she says 'a couple of months ago'. Nope, said I, you've not spoken to me and I OWN this company. She mumbles something along the lines of 'bloody wasting my time' and hangs up. Charming.
Naturally I am incredibly annoyed that I can't remember what she said the name of the company was, and the phone number was withheld. It was something-com, but I can't remember what. Bummer.
Can my day get any worse, I wonder??

1 Comments:
bummer on the company call thing, I know who they are as theyve rang me before, but cant remember their name! If I do Ill let you know.
They get you to tell them the number of the printer then send you out toner/ink and bill you, without you ever asking for it in the first place.
Happened to a friend with her franking machine....all a big scam for biz
7:42 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home