Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

07 February 2006

Big Up!


I absolutely positively must tell you about this exciting new monthly club - Tatterz - a new venture from Cenedre (Sam from UK Scrappers), who is a fellow Moxley cropper. She announced the launch of her website last week, and I took a look, determined that I wasn't buying ... but one look at the picture of the February kit and my willpower failed me.

As Sam was at the Moxley crop on Saturday, I was lucky enough to get my hands on my first kit (I signed up for a three month subscription, but don't tell Colin!). What can I say, other than if you love ribbon and fabric, SIGN UP NOW! The quality is absolutely top-notch and everything matches beautifully. It's really reasonably priced too, at just £9 inc postage for one kit, or £25 including postage for three months. Honestly, that wine coloured braid (the one on top of the light pink one in the picture) is superdeliciousgorgeous ... now all I need is a project worthy enough of using it on!

Speaking of projects, there's another challenge going on this week at the Altered Scrappers blog - this time to produce something that is predominantly red. I'll have to have a think about what I can make, providing of course that I get any time to do anything. I am very behind with orders and stuff due to having Ethan wrapped round my neck for the last five days or so (bless him).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jak said...

Hey Kate!! You've been tagged!
Find the Questions to answer here in my Blog.....
http://cestlevie23.blogspot.com/

6:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home