Scrapbook Mad as you've never seen it before ... unplugged and available for your reading pleasure. You just might pick up some hints about what's in store and what we've got planned. On the other hand, you might just get the inane ramblings of a 30-something scrapbook store owner ...

12 February 2006

Motivation

I aint got none. Motivation, that is. I have spent a good few hours today struggling to get through yet another pile of orders, and failed miserably. The main problem is that the printer in the office badly needs a new toner cartridge, so because I don't have a spare £60 lying around to go and buy one (got some bills to pay) I'm having to print everything out on the printer downstairs. Which isn't a problem until you remember that my office is up two flights of stairs. Then there's the undeniable fact that I am a creature of habit. I pack and process orders in a specific way, and this lack of printing upstairs is seriously disrupting that, to the extent that it's driving me mad.

Anyway, I did manage to get through some stuff today, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

I've started to make a mental list of what I want to look at specifically at the trade show next weekend. There are quite a few items on Katie's shopping list, let's say ... now my only problem is going to be finding somewhere to put it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home